Logo

Where in the world do you live?

Arild Haugene
May 8, 202412:19PM

Hi. It would be interesting to see which nationalities for the people and artists here.

My self I'm from Norway. Around 1 hour drive north of Oslo.

dino
May 8, 202412:25PM

Hi. It would be interesting to see which nationalities for the people and artists here.

Croatia :D

Martina Miholic
May 8, 20246:48PM

Ohhh nice. My wish is to experience northen light.

I am sure it will happen once.

Martina Miholic
May 8, 20246:50PM

And yeah, I'm from Zagreb, Croatia, Europe... and most importantly, proud of my hood Črnomerec.

Frank Nganirwa
May 8, 202411:28PM

Frank Nganirwa
May 8, 202411:29PM

Fabien gano
May 10, 20246:51AM

Hi i live in France

Arild Haugene
May 10, 20247:06AM

Ohhh nice. My wish is to experience northen light.

I am sure it will happen once.

I have seen the northern lights several times even here where I live, but it is not as spectacular as in Northern Norway. Worth the experience of going there to see it. :) But you have to be lucky with the weather and clear sky, and not least that there are a lot of northern lights, it's not every night.

Martina Miholic
May 10, 202412:44PM

Hi i live in France

In which region of France do you live? My first association with France, apart from art, are cheese and wine, and those are two things that I really love besides art.

Martina Miholic
May 10, 202412:47PM

I have seen the northern lights several times even here where I live, but it is not as spectacular as in Northern Norway. Worth the experience of going there to see it. :) But you have to be lucky with the weather and clear sky, and not least that there are a lot of northern lights, it's not every night.

Still, I hope it will happen once. The best season to try to see it is from September to April, isn't it?

And BTW what is most interesting about town place where you live?

Martina Miholic
May 10, 202412:47PM

Still, I hope it will happen once. The best season to try to see it is from September to April, isn't it?

Yaoyoros
May 11, 20242:35AM

Hello.

I live in a place called Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture, Japan.

In the next town is the studio of Akira Toriyama, famous for Dragon Ball!

Deborah
May 12, 20241:14AM

United States of America🇺🇸🌎

Martina Miholic
May 13, 20244:30PM
Yaoyoros said:

Hello.

I live in a place called Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture, Japan.

In the next town is the studio of Akira Toriyama, famous for Dragon Ball!

Is it possible to visit those studios?

Martina Miholic
May 13, 20244:32PM
Deborah said:

United States of America🇺🇸🌎

Wellcome USA :)

What town or region are you from?

Arild Haugene
May 14, 20247:42AM

Yes from September to April. Because in the summer the sun shines 24/7 in the north. My town, well nothing much happens here. Only 22000 people live here. But lots of nature and forest, we also have bears and wolves, and a lot of moose. :)

szbrhm
May 17, 20246:32AM

Pakistani here!