kenneth caliza
@KeiCie11
2 posts
May 13, 20247:29PM

I love music i listen to all kinds even if i don't understand it xD

Martina Miholic
May 20, 20245:01PM

I love music i listen to all kinds even if i don't understand it xD

Wow, this is one of my favorite questions on the forum so far. Besides visual art, I really love music, although, unfortunately, I wasn't blessed with that talent in life, so I don't create music, but I love listening to it.

As for musical genres, it's hard to even pick a couple. I used to organize albums and bands by musical genres, and I had a lot of folders ranging from post-rock, shoegaze, hardcore, punk, glitch, noise, new contemporaries, various electronic music genres, as well as indie rock, singer-songwriter... and also some obscure musical genres. I followed many Icelandic bands, but also, since we have several group members from Japan... my heart goes to the band ENVY and Asobi Seksu (well its NY / Japanese).

ENVY:

White ring:

Asobi Seksu:

God is an Astronaut:

And there are soo much more...

And yours?

Jiri Klomfar
May 29, 20246:03PM

Wow, this is one of my favorite questions on the forum so far. Besides visual art, I really love music, although, unfortunately, I wasn't blessed with that talent in life, so I don't create music, but I love listening to it.

As for musical genres, it's hard to even pick a couple. I used to organize albums and bands by musical genres, and I had a lot of folders ranging from post-rock, shoegaze, hardcore, punk, glitch, noise, new contemporaries, various electronic music genres, as well as indie rock, singer-songwriter... and also some obscure musical genres. I followed many Icelandic bands, but also, since we have several group members from Japan... my heart goes to the band ENVY and Asobi Seksu (well its NY / Japanese).

ENVY:

White ring:

Asobi Seksu:

God is an Astronaut:

And there are soo much more...

And yours?

Frenchcore, of course ;)

Casey Bertram
Jul 29, 20247:36AM

Frenchcore, of course ;)

Deathcore, beatdown, downtempo, hardcore. Super heavy music with slamming brutal breakdowns. BR00TAL lol