Logo

What are some creative ways to boost engagement in a digital art community?

Destiny Arupi
May 9, 20247:13AM

Do you feel your online art community could be more vibrant? This discussion explores innovative strategies to get members excited and participating! Share your experiences and brainstorm fresh ideas to make your art community thrive.

Martina Miholic
May 9, 20241:43PM

Do you feel your online art community could be more vibrant? This discussion explores innovative strategies to get members excited and participating! Share your experiences and brainstorm fresh ideas to make your art community thrive.

Currently, I'm really excited about all the hype happening on Endemic and the numerous new members we meet and get acquainted with their works every day. However I do think our online art community could be even more vibrant! One approach that might help is incorporating more interactive elements like live art critiques, workshops, or themed challenges. Ok we have that, but some new interesting challenges. These can give members not just a reason to visit, but also to participate actively and regularly.

Well, I think the most important thing is for artists to help each other, support and explore the works and profiles of other artists, communicate, debate, and provide new and interesting ideas and suggestions.

What is your opinion on this? Feel free to suggest some new activities or express your wishes for what you would like to gain from this community.

Siddhant Sharma
May 11, 20244:28PM

honestly I feel it's different for different platforms. On insta you have to be active on reels while on twitter being part of communities brings engagement. In general You have to be interactive with other artists and communities that you like.

Martina Miholic
May 13, 20244:27PM

honestly I feel it's different for different platforms. On insta you have to be active on reels while on twitter being part of communities brings engagement. In general You have to be interactive with other artists and communities that you like.

Absolutely, each platform has its own dynamics. Being active on Instagram reels and engaging with communities on Twitter are key strategies. Interaction with fellow artists and communities you're interested in is crucial across all platforms. Also check out new interview on Endemic with Brad downey, American artist and the way he engages communities and transforming Spaces. https://endemic.app/media/post/brad-downey-art