Logo

What Anime influenced you?

Yaoyoros
May 11, 20244:39AM

In recent years, many anime have been created around the world.

In Japan, where I live, many manga and anime are produced and released, such as Dragon Ball, One Piece, Pokemon, and Ghibli works.

Please let us know if there are any anime that you like or are influenced by!

Vhino
5 posts
May 11, 20244:48PM
Yaoyoros said:

In Japan, where I live, many manga and anime are produced and released, such as Dragon Ball, One Piece, Pokemon, and Ghibli works.

Hello

Vhino
5 posts
May 11, 20244:48PM

Hi

Martina Miholic
May 13, 20244:21PM
Yaoyoros said:

Hi Yaoyoros, thank you for starting this great topic. It's really interesting how, as much as manga is an extremely important element of contemporary pop and urban culture, and as many friends are really into manga, I haven't followed it much myself. Considering that I will be traveling to Japan over the summer, I will take it upon myself to study and get acquainted with the ones mentioned with pleasure. When I was researching neighborhoods in Tokyo, I saw that one is specifically for manga lovers. And btw... I'm a big fan of the series Alice in Borderland, which is based on the comic. I must read the comic, and at the same time, I'm very excited about the idea of filming another season, although I know that the plot in the series actually ends where the comic itself ends.

kenneth caliza
kenneth caliza
@KeiCie11
2 posts
May 13, 20247:25PM
Yaoyoros said:

So Many to mention lol

Okta Adijaya
May 19, 202410:43AM
Yaoyoros said:

Pokemon the best hehe

Okta Adijaya
May 19, 202410:43AM
Yaoyoros said:

Pokemon the best hehe

Martina Miholic
May 20, 20245:20PM
Yaoyoros said:

Btw... what anime and many would you recomend to start with?