Logo

How to build a community as an Artist and why it is a MUST?

Ivan Markov
Jun 11, 20242:24PM

Web3 is all about the community.

Artists must make a living from their art to have a normal life.

It is a long-term, hard, work-your-ass-off game.

And the only true way to build a community is:

• Tell your personal story, open up, and say to the world: this is me!
  • Build a personal brand
  • The community will be your reward!

Anything else is just short-term and childish.

Disagree?

Let's talk :)

bibi medina
Jun 11, 20242:34PM

abajnaakkan

bibi medina
Jun 11, 20242:34PM

abajnaakkan

Ivan Markov
Jun 11, 20242:41PM

• Build a personal brand

Disagree?

So don't try to sell too hard; tell a story instead, and sales will magically start happening.

Ivan Markov
Jun 11, 20242:42PM

abajnaakkan

What is that?

Ivan Markov
Jun 11, 20242:43PM

abajnaakkan

Sorry?

Jarwo secret
Jun 16, 20248:29AM

Hari itu juga lama ya gan yang penting u emang gak ada yang bisa kita lakukan adalah dengan menggunakan air

Jarwo secret
Jun 16, 20248:29AM

Hari itu juga lama ya gan yang penting u emang gak ada yang bisa kita lakukan adalah dengan menggunakan air

Jarwo secret
Jun 16, 20248:30AM

Jarwo secret
Jun 16, 20248:30AM

Endemic
Endemic
endy-icon
@Endemic
36 posts
Jun 17, 20245:19PM

Dear Jarwo,

We kindly ask everyone to speak and communicate in English, as it is the official language of our community. Communicating in English ensures that your ideas are better understood and perceived by all members. Thank you for your cooperation!

Best regards

Endemic
Endemic
endy-icon
@Endemic
36 posts
Jun 17, 20245:19PM

Dear Jarwo,

We kindly ask everyone to speak and communicate in English, as it is the official language of our community. Communicating in English ensures that your ideas are better understood and perceived by all members. Thank you for your cooperation!

Best regards

Endemic
Endemic
endy-icon
@Endemic
36 posts
Jun 17, 20245:21PM

• Build a personal brand

Disagree?

Dear Ivan,

Thank you for starting the new forum topic: Web3 is all about the community.

I couldn't agree more with your points. For artists, making a living from their art is essential for a normal life, and it requires long-term, hard work and dedication.

The only genuine way to build a community is by sharing your personal story, opening up, and presenting your true self to the world. By building a personal brand, the community becomes your reward.

Anything else is just short-term and superficial.

Disagree? Let’s discuss :)

Best,

Martina Miholic
Jul 9, 20249:22PM

• Build a personal brand

Disagree?

Hey Ivan, I appreciate your perspective and you make some valid points about the importance of community building in Web3 and the value of artists sharing their personal stories. Building a personal brand and fostering community can indeed be rewarding.

Sharing your journey and building a personal brand can be powerful tools for connecting with others and fostering a supportive community around your art.

Personal ways to achieve success can vary widely. Some artists thrive by engaging deeply with their audience through social media, hosting live events, or collaborating with other creatives. Others may focus on creating impactful art that speaks for itself, letting their work resonate with viewers on a deeper level.

However, I believe there are diverse paths to success in the art world, each with its own merits. It's about finding authentic ways to connect with your audience and staying true to your artistic vision. It is also quite much about finding what works best for each artist's unique journey.

Let's continue this conversation and explore different paths to long-term success in the art world.